addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Playtest UK Games Meetup Group Message Board › Playtest The Agents with creator Saar Shai

Playtest The Agents with creator Saar Shai

Saar S.
user 104898382
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi all.

I'm hosting a gaming group this Sunday 4th at 2.30pm to showcase and playtest The Agents with my London based backers and any other gamers who want to poke around my new game!

I'd love to see any of you there to play the game, answer questions, swap ideas and so on.

We'll be kicking off at Leisure Games, 100 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London, N3 2DN.

Check out my Kickstarter here; http://www.kickstarte...­

Hope you see many of you there!
Rob H.
user 11129400
Group Organizer
Surbiton, GB
Post #: 31
Saar's game, 'The Agents' was playtested at the last London Playtest meetup and was very well received by the players. Hope you have a great playtest.

Cheers, Rob