addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pleasanton Pedalers Message Board › Livermore Volunteer Needed

Livermore Volunteer Needed

Steve M.
user 24267232
Group Organizer
Pleasanton, CA
I received the following message from the VA:

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 05/13/13 10:23 AM

Subject: Volunteer cycling partner

I am looking for a volunteer who would be interested in cycling with a veteran who lives in Livermore. He likes to ride on the bike paths and is not safe to ride alone, but loves to get out and get some exercise. If you know of anyone or could ask around that would be great. Feel free to contact me via phone or email if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Debbie Pitsch, MPT, GCS, ATP

Please contact me for additional information at PleasantonPedalers(at(bikerider.c­om

Steve M.