Polish Club of Atlanta Message Board › Avatar Compassion Project- The Polish Project

Avatar Compassion Project- The Polish Project

Joann C.
joanncebulski
Decatur, GA
Post #: 32
I have to connect with you guys, because heart has been opened. I mostly ignored my Polish Heritage, but a year ago a fellow Avatar Master living in the US from Warsaw invited me to be part of the Polish project. It started by spreading compassion and connect with the people there. Then I went with my family. Then more Polish people decided they wanted the World to know there big beautiful hearts. Feeling blessed to be connected in such a profound way.

I want to connect from my heart and share a little of a lot. Check out this first for the feel of the Compassion Project: http://theavatarcours...­
If you want to connect more with your heart and create your life, then join us for a Free Intro this Tuesday or connect with me directly. Information for the Intro at Exploring Consciousness Atlanta. I will make an event soon. I can't resist.

Thanks for creating the group in Atlanta!

Joann Cebulski
The Avatar Course