Cooperator
user 8905315
Dublin, IE
Post #: 51
Hey, Samantha, the futuristic computer operating system that Theodore falls for in the movie 'Her', turned out to be polyamorous! Didn't see that coming and I don't think many viewers and reviewers got the point either. As in poly, too. 641 others and still loving Theo more than ever.

On mature reflection Samantha never told Theo beforehand that she was 'talking' (simultaneously) to 641 other lovers. Naughty. Nevertheless Theo is told and quickly adjusts to the idea, and that settles the poly element to the film.

Good film. Didn't think it deserved all five 'Irish Times' stars though. But that's just me.

http://www.imdb.com/t...­
Randy R.
WowIndescribable
Group Organizer
Dublin, IE
Post #: 486
This movie was far better than I thought it would be and is highly original. I recommend it.

My only word of caution is that it is a rather slow-paced movie the entire time, so as long as you are prepared for that, you're in for a real treat. Thought provoking. Thanks, Cooperator, for mentioning this.