Polyamory Support Group Message Board › THANK YOU!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Shama H.
ShamaHelena
Group Organizer
Van Nuys, CA
Dear Friends:

WOW! What an amazing beginning last night! It was so great to see old and new faces and to feel the interest, love and support for this intention. I feel so full of gratitude and joy for the moment in time that we have shared and for what can be possible from there!

Please keep your thinking caps on for what you would like to experience and receive. This is a place for all to share the wisdom and processes and experiences that have eased the journey on this powerful lifestyle. We are each an important part of the group experience and we need your contribution!

Remember, everything we share with one another is confidential. Please use your meetup profile to make sure that group members can contact you outside of the meetings. We are now effectively a community! We have a forum here where we can share and remember the www.expandinglove.com is another resource. I am still completing the email list portion and the forum, but hopefully it will be up soon. If there is anyone who is proficient with Wordpress, I could sure use your help to polish it off.

For those of you unable to attend, hopefully you can make it to the next one. I will have to keep you posted on the next date and location. Those of you who have offered space, please send me a reminder. We were gifted this time from a dear friend, but I don't know how available that space can be in future.

Also, please be sure to comment on the group, when the automatic meeting review comes your way to attract more members. Hope you liked it as much as I did. Thank you for all of your attendance and participation and willingness to share so deeply.

Until the next time....

Blessings,

Shama

www.expandinglove.com
www.meetup.com/Polyamory-Support-Group­