Polyamory Support Group Message Board › This is Natalia, creator/director/executive producer of Showtime's "Pol

This is Natalia, creator/director/executive producer of Showtime's "Polyamory: Married & Dating"

A former member
Post #: 43
Hello community, this is Natalia, creator/director/ep of Showtime's Polyamory: Married & Dating. Thank you all for your amazing support with the show, it means the world to me.
I'm reaching out in hopes of speaking with poly families that are interested in possibly sharing their story with me. I'm looking for polyamorous families that are charismatic, healthy, active, they can be unmarried but practicing poly (don't all have to live together), bisexuality is welcome in both male/female partners, and are open to sharing all aspects of their love lives. Families in Canada are welcome as well. As I think you have seen, I am a person of integrity and my intent is to portray polyamorists as loving, mature adults who are capable of carrying on multiple loving relationships in a world that has programmed us for monogamy. I've had so many people reach out to me, like mono people struggling in their relationships, telling me the show changed their lives for the better. Despite what Dr. Drew said, I believe 100% Polyamory is a sustainable way of living and I would like to continue the pro-Polyamory conversation in the mainstream. If you are interested in speaking with me, I would love to hear from you. Thanks again, much love to everyone, I look forward to speaking with some of you!