Hi all. Looks like the weather forecast is promising for Sunday so keep fingers crossed. A couple of reminders:
1) Please keep your RSVP updated and only say yes if you really intend to go (vs. no-showing or cancelling repeatedly at the last minute)
2) This is a 6-mile moderate level hike with uphills and the group tends to go quickly so a good baseline level of fitness is required (we may go a little slower this time since I am coming off a broken bone in my foot but I anticipate it will still be at a good clip).
See you Sunday.
0 · February 19
There are several people who have signed up for hikes and bailed the day of the hike multiple times. Not as bad as a no-show but still not good either. Please do not continue to sign up for these hikes if you are going to repeatedly cancel at the last minute because we need to keep slots for people as the weather gets better in the spring. Thanks for you consideration.
0 · January 27
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.