Pondering Whatever You'd Like Tonight!
Sorry for the late post, but I'm not going to make it tonight. Please feel free to get together and ponder anything you'd like tonight! Please just follow our guidelines:
- It is our intention to engage in easygoing conversation with guided questioning that allows us to cultivate and share perspectives with each other.
- It is our intention to truly LISTEN to and UNDERSTAND what each person is sharing. We can ask each other questions for clarification and sometimes respectfully disagree, but it is against the spirit of our group to be condescending, judgmental or argumentative. We are here to challenge ourselves, not each other.
- We will PAUSE after each person is done speaking. And we will not have side conversations or make comments when someone is speaking.
- When you are sharing with the group, please be mindful of the time. We want to ensure everyone has a chance to speak.
- Please use discretion when sharing personal information. We encourage, but cannot promise confidentiality.
I'll be back next week!