addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pool club Message Board › New Meetup: November Pool!

New Meetup: November Pool!

Carmen
user 8885957
Dublin, IE
Announcing a new Meetup for Pool club!

What: November Pool!

When: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 7:00 PM

Where: The Palace Pool Hall
Camden Street
Dublin

Come along to the Palace Camden St, for pool on the last day of November. Also in the Palace this night.... a Killer competition. angry
Will have a chance to play and practise for that, if any of us are brave enough! I'll be playing from 7 (or more likely before), so you can just come and join me!
Please let me know by text if you RSVP'd yes, but then can't make it. (0879312156)
Hope to see you all there smile

Carmen

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­