addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Pool club Message Board › New Meetup: POOL MEETUP - 2011!

New Meetup: POOL MEETUP - 2011!

Carmen
user 8885957
Dublin, IE
Announcing a new Meetup for Pool club!

What: POOL MEETUP - 2011!

When: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: The Palace Pool Hall
Camden Street
Dublin

Come join us for the first meetup in 2011! Hopefully this year will be a better one than 2010.
The time 7pm, but if anyone is free earlier, please let me know as I come from work and can be here before.
I don't make new year resolutions, but I am going to try to improve my game this year and maybe enter one of the competitions the Palace is now putting on!

Hope to see you all there Wednesday 12th Jan - looking forward to it!
As always, if you RSVP 'Yes' and then can't make it, please text me on 087 9312156.

See you soon wink Carmen

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­