addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Pool club Message Board › New Meetup: June pool meetup

New Meetup: June pool meetup

Carmen
user 8885957
Dublin, IE
Announcing a new Meetup for Pool club!

What: June pool meetup

When: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:30 PM

Where:
The Palace Pool Hall
Camden Street
Dublin

Come and join us for pool on the last night of June! Venue is The Palace, Camden St and the craic will be mighty! Hope as many of you as possible can make it.... Great time had by all last timebiggrin

Please try to make it before 8 pm so I know how many we'll have and whether to book two tables or not! I and a couple of others will be there from 6, practising, practising....My mobile no. is 087 9312156 if you rsvp Yes and then can't make it.

See you all there wink CARMEN

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­