align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Asheville Popcorn Movie Group Message Board Announcements › New Organizer

New Organizer

Maria
user 20943391
Group Organizer
Hendersonville, NC
Hello fellow movie buffs,

As you know Steve has decided to step down as organizer, but will still remain a member. He has nominated me as the new organizer. I will plan our next movie after the holiday.

If anyone wants to assist me in planning & choosing movies or hosting..just let me know.

If anyone has ideas on improvements for our group, feel free to post.

Happy New Year, Maria
A former member
Post #: 42
Hello fellow movie buffs,

As you know Steve has decided to step down as organizer, but will still remain a member. He has nominated me as the new organizer. I will plan our next movie after the holiday.

If anyone wants to assist me in planning & choosing movies or hosting..just let me know.

If anyone has ideas on improvements for our group, feel free to post.
Tessa said she may be interested in helping choose the movies.

Happy New Year, Maria