Port Credit Mocha Moms is an independently run group of Moms getting together for:
- Coffee/tea and snacks (snacks duties rotate weekly)
- Sharing resources
- Guest speakers
- Mom's Night Out ideas & opportunities
Meetings are held each Wednesday from 9:30-11:30 am at 24 Stavebank Rd. N. (St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church)
(Except during summer months.)
Babysitting is provided for children 10 months to 5 years old -- babies are in the front room with the Moms. All are welcome!
We are fun and friendly and always like to hear new ideas on how we may improve this 30 year old running group.
Our babysitters provide a safe, fun, nurturing environment. The nursery offers toys, puzzles, books, creative activities and music for the enjoyment of the children. Each care giver has a police check as well as first aid training. Please note: nut free environment.
Membership and/or Drop in fees are required. Fees cover the cost of venue rental, supplies and last but not least babysitting. This is a NOT for profit group -- just Moms looking to get out and support each other.
Mommies sign up for duties which are set up, snacks and clean up.
- Allergies and health concerns should be noted
- Small snacks are made available to the children (i.e. goldfish and biscuits)
- We require that each child brings a non-drip sippy cup filled with their beverage of choice as well as their own diapers and wipes, if not toilet trained
- Parents must sign children in and out
- In case of accidents, there are some extra clothes as well as diapers/wipes available if needed
If you are not yet a Mocha Mom, come check us out!
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Wednesday, July 22, 2015 10:30 AM