with beautiful and nice weather predicted for the days around new years I figure it would be a good time to let my many friends around Canada, North America and the world know how rough we have it here in Lotusland. I am going to photo document a typical new years day of activity for a resident of this part of the world.
- will start with a ski and snowshoe down from the peak of Mt Seymour,
- will include a brief photo shoot appearance on a golf course,
- and of course the mid-day swim at Rocky Point.
- Then after a quick warm-up and perhaps a drink on a patio,
- maybe a short bike ride in the park at Town Center or Inlet park,
- and then a BBQ in the back yard at home.
I will then forward details of my typical January day to my friends in Toronto (if they have power and their computers are not frozen in blocks of ice), the US Midwest, and abroad.