Portals to the Earth's Soul www.breathofcreation.org Message Board › Tuesday's Gathering Follow Up

Tuesday's Gathering Follow Up

Andrej
user 53709832
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hello Everyone,

It was really a pleasure being with you all on Tuesday evening.

I just wanted to share that I left the comfort of my home and family when I left Serbia and Slovenia about 15 years ago to come to the States in search for what I felt I had to do. I worked extremely hard to even be able to stay in the US and then to create the program to work with children on their inner development through tennis and competition. Then my wife and I decided to leave the comfort of our home and all of our friends in DC to move to the Bay Area this spring to embrace this work that streamed from our communication with the spirit world and the soul of the Earth – to help people reawaken the ability to perceive the invisible realms in them and the Earth so we can align ourselves with our sources (which would result in immediate and powerful healing and opening of unimaginable individual and collective powers and possibilities that stay out of our reach now), allow the civilization of the spiritual aspect of the heart to manifest in us and all around us, and to allow the Earth to express herself freely in the life of family, education, and governance. We felt that this wants to stream this from the Bay Area and in conscious collaboration with the Earth and her landscapes – the Earth and heart centric society.

There are many challenges in embracing this and also additional challenges to describe and implement what we are working on. When I woke up on Wednesday I thought about this insurmountable peak I seem to be climbing and the daunting task ahead of me – how to implement it, where can I get the support from people, what to offer, etc.? However, in the midst of all those rushing thoughts, I felt incredibly peaceful, joyful, balanced, grounded, inspired, and happy! I feel that the time we spent together, the work we did at the end of the evening, and the connection and collaboration we established with this sacred place in the lower Bay allowed for incredible opening within me. What happened was that this spirit and energy of “Life of Spiritual Play” more fully “occupies” me now. I also felt incredible openness of the group during the toning we did. At one point our souls were singing out of our bodies awakening this quality that we are all connected to.

So, thank you all for this incredible gift. Please feel free to share your feelings and thoughts, to give feedback for improvement, suggestions for collaboration, etc.

I will keep you all posted on our next steps and upcoming gatherings.

With love,
Andrej Loncar

www.breathofcreation.org