addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland Casual Jams (for Musicians and Singers) Message Board › Local Artists Needed For Fundraiser Event

Local Artists Needed For Fundraiser Event

A former member
Post #: 54

I am looking at promoting an event coming up that is a fundraiser event. The charity receiving the funds from the event is the Oregon Humane Society.

I am looking for local artists to play for the event. The event is being planned for the later part of January or early February of 2012. The date will be set here soon.

Anyone interested can leave me a message........