addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland Casual Jams (for Musicians and Singers) Message Board › Looking for a guitar player to join existing, gigging band

Looking for a guitar player to join existing, gigging band

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey,
I'm the lead singer in a serious, gigging band and we are looking for a second skilled guitar player to help fill out our sound. Keys ability is also a big plus. Our sound is a mix between rock/alternative/blues and funk. You can find us on Facebook if you search under The Gemtones. The recordings on there are a bit old and with a different singer, but there is a new video from an acoustic gig at Jimmy Maks of me and my guitarist. Message back if you are interested.
David "Stathi" N.
user 51319212
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Hey,
I'm the lead singer in a serious, gigging band and we are looking for a second skilled guitar player to help fill out our sound. Keys ability is also a big plus. Our sound is a mix between rock/alternative/blues and funk. You can find us on Facebook if you search under The Gemtones. The recordings on there are a bit old and with a different singer, but there is a new video from an acoustic gig at Jimmy Maks of me and my guitarist. Message back if you are interested.

I am interested. How would I try out?
A former member
Post #: 2
Do you have any samples of your playing online? Recorded tracks, youtube videos or a website? If so, you can email those to me, along with any experience, influences, what you can do, etc. If it seems like a fit then we would have you come sit in for a practice session and jam to see if we mess well. I will try to message you my email privately so you can send it.