addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland CoEd Ultimate Frisbee Message Board › Primo Parks

Primo Parks

Lee C.
user 11734001
Portland, OR
Post #: 1

We are looking to play at the best parks in Portland! If it has a flat open area at least 2/3 of a football field, It's on. Atmosphere is good too, if you have any suggestions lets hear them.
Herbert G.
user 12129673
Portland, OR
I'll check out the parks around hollywood (closer to home). There are about 4 or 5 of them in the area.

I'm down for some tossing or even a game during the week between 3pm and 8pm. Mon-Fri. The weekends are pretty iffy for me.

How about everyone else?
What is everyone's availability?
We can see which district everyone is in/nearby and how far others are willing to travel.
Then we can move through each district, changing the places we meet up at every so often.

this meet up site is pretty neato. (this is the first group i joined.....)
A former member
In the Northwest part of town, Wallace Park may work nicely. It's at NW 25th and Pettigrove. There's a front field where there are little league games and stuff like that, so it may be tough to play there. But behind the school there's another baseball field that I've never seen being used...

http://maps.google.co...­
A former member
Availability is ANY time for me :)