addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland CoEd Ultimate Frisbee Message Board › Pick-up night Ultimate game

Pick-up night Ultimate game

Tim
user 8375982
Hillsboro, OR
Post #: 23
All,

I just joined the group and have been running ultimate frisbee games all summer long with another group. We have over lapping game times on Sunday and probably should come down to join the games you have down there. The field looks flat and well maintained.... Anyways back to subject.

I have a night disk game at Wallace park on Friday the Oct. 8th starting at 9pm. We usually get lots of numbers with the group but it is always really fun, open to all ages (even though its posted on a 20/30s group) and skill levels.... If lots of people come we may have to sub but its worth it.

I have attached a link to the group below if you are interested in coming to the game on Friday. I don't want to take away from your sunday game. Please become a member and add so I know the approximate head count.

Night Disk

Thanks,
Tim