What we will do is apply your collage pieces to a painted canvas to make a mixed media work of art.
Last month’s meeting, we applied images to the canvas. In this month's meeting, we can embellish and finish the collages.
Supplies to bring:
1. Stretched Canvas painted with a background color – for this time, it should be fairly smooth
2.Golden Gel medium – regular matte
3.Paint brushes, you can use small foam brushes
4. A bottle of water for clean up, a small jar to clean your brush in, and a rag or paper towels
5. Some waxed paper or plastic to cover your table area
6. Scissors to cut your images
7. Old credit card, bone folder or popsicle stick to smooth images – it might get gel on it
8. Assorted papers, magazine clippings, scanned photos, maps, and words on a theme you have chosen – bring more than you think you might need