addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland Mixed-Media Collage Artists Guild Message Board › PLEASE READ: Sign-in Table + Membership/Meeting Fees

PLEASE READ: Sign-in Table + Membership/Meeting Fees

Adrienne F.
AdrienneAnn
Portland, OR
Dear Collage Artist Friends!

In order for us to better manage our sessions and memberships, we will have a sign-in table set-up at our monthly meetings for you to check-in. We ask that all our Guests, Members, 2nd-timers (or more) and Intend-to-be-Members visit me and my assistants at the Check-in table before settling in for our creative time together.

As a reminder...

Currently we have a single Membership designation with yearly dues of $25. At our last meeting we added a Pay-as-You-Go option for those of you who were not sure you'd be able to attend 5 or more meetings in a year. That fee is $5 per session you attend.

We'll have the Member List at check-in that has your membership registration information on it, so if you already paid your yearly dues you will be on that list and will simply be checking in. If this is your second (or more) visit, please bring cash or your checkbook to pay either the $5 session fee, or to register as an Annual Member for $25.

If you are a FIRST-TIMER at the meeting, you are there as our guest and are not required to pay, however you must sign-in.

What your Membership Dues and Session Fees help fund:

• rent for the meeting space at TaborSpace for our first Saturday sessions
  • rent for the Art Room for our third Wednesday Open Collage Night
  • fee for our Meetup page
  • fee for our website URL renewals
We have more things we've brainstormed doing (like group shows), which we will discuss as we draw nearer to putting them ion the calendar, including any additional costs and fees associated with those projects.

If you have any questions, comments, etc. about our Annual Dues and/or Meeting Fees, please send them directly to me at a@adriennefritze.com­ - or reply to this message and it will come directly to me.

Thank you for taking your time to read through this very important message!

I look forward to seeing you Saturday at TaborSpace for our next project, Abstract Expressionism, lead by the delightful Marsha Hahn.

Kindest regards,

Adrienne Fritze

PCAG Treasurer