addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland Concert Goers Group Message Board › Organizer needed - Benefit Concert - Tom Grant, Shoshanna Bean & Todd Haaby,

Organizer needed - Benefit Concert - Tom Grant, Shoshanna Bean & Todd Haaby, Sat. evening 9/24

Philip M.
philmandel
Group Organizer
Beaverton, OR
The organizer of the Portland Singles Social Events Meetup group, Donna, has asked me to let you know about a wonderful benefit concert coming up this Saturday evening, Sept. 24th, at 8pm in Beaverton. Click here for details:

­http://www.meetup.com...­

Maureen Hovenkotter is a member of the Singles Meetup group, but she is one of the people organizing this entire benefit so she won't have time to meet and greet people from the group. She has offered to give us a group discount. If you are willing to be the event planner, Donna can get the information about the discount and you can send out a new email showing the discount. The facility is state of the Art and only 1 year old.

Brief summary of the performers:

*Shoshana Bean: Best known for her roles in the Broadway smash hits *Wicked
and her recent solo album Superhero reached #5 on the iTunes R&B charts. ,

*Todd Haaby*: Flamenco guitarist

*Tom Grant*: Master instrumentalist, talented singer and natural entertainer nimbly walks the line between jazz tradition and modern pop.

The concert begins at 8 p.m., preceded by a silent auction.

I won't be able to attend the concert myself. Would you care to be organizer for this event? Your assistance would be most appreciated. Just reply to me and I'll put you in touch with Donna to coordinate the group discount, etc.

Thanks for your time!

Phil M., Organizer