add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Portland Concert Goers Group Message Board › Portland Concert Goers Group featured on home page of!

Portland Concert Goers Group featured on home page of!

Philip M.
Group Organizer
Beaverton, OR
Post #: 12
Guess what - I received the following email yesterday (2/13/2012) from saying that our little Concert Goers group is featured on the home page of!

Great news! Portland Concert Goers Group is featured on the
home page right now! Check it out and tell your friends:­

Every day, a handful of the most active Meetup Groups are
chosen to appear on this page. Your Meetup will be appearing on
the home page all day today.

The Team at Meetup HQ

How cool is that?!! Congratulations to us all for participating in a lively, social group. Tell your friends, and let's invite more Concert Goers to join the 147 we already have. And, if you know of an upcoming concert you think others would enjoy, either let me know or post it as a Suggestion. If you're an Assistant Organizer, go ahead and post it as a Meetup event.

If you're not yet an Asst. Organizer and would like to be, just let me know. It's easy to do, and I'm more than happy to assist you.

Again, as always, thanks for being here and sharing the love of great, live, Portland area music. I look forward to seeing you at an event soon!

Philip Mandel, Organizer