addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland Concert Goers Group Message Board › Seven concerts in a week to note a Portland artist's turning 60

Seven concerts in a week to note a Portland artist's turning 60

Philip M.
philmandel
Group Organizer
Beaverton, OR
Fellow Concert Goer, I wanted to let you know about some FREE concerts happening real soon (February 25th through March 2nd, 2012).

Click here for the website:

http://jubalsighed.co...­

Bill Crane, piano, organ, prepared piano, toy piano, and harpsichord

(With collaborating artists)

Again, these are all FREE concerts - happening at seven different sites. Check the website above for details (too many to list here) and go have some fun! I know Bill Crane personally and find him to be a talented pianist. At the moment, I don't know which of the event(s) I will be attending, so it's hit-or-miss.

If any of the concerts appeal to you, go for it - they're free and just an hour long, each.

Musically Yours,

Philip Mandel, Organizer