Portland Concert Goers Group Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: FREE concert Ulsan City Philharmonic Orchestra--Beethoven,

Meetup Cancelled: FREE concert Ulsan City Philharmonic Orchestra--Beethoven, Dvořák

Philip M.
philmandel
Group Organizer
Beaverton, OR
FREE concert Ulsan City Philharmonic Orchestra--Beethoven, Dvořák, scheduled to occur on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 8:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.

My friends, I'm terribly upset about this. Apparently, the PCPA website is 100% WRONG about admission to tonight's concert. It is NOT just a show-up event, it is a voucher-in-advance event. And sadly, all the vouchers are already gone and the concert is completely SOLD OUT.

Very sorry about this turn of events. I was really looking forward to the concert and to seeing you there. Feel free to call or reply with any questions.

Phil Mandel