Portland Couples Connecting Message Board › Jimmy the Greek

Jimmy the Greek

Andrea
user 9674620
Portland, ME
Post #: 15
Paul and I tried out this new restaurant by the mall, right beside Chuck E Cheese. It's awesome! They just opened. The menu is great-there are so many things I want to go back and try. We sat outside on the patio but it looks like fun to sit inside and have a great view of the kitchen making your food too. This would make a great meetup! They have happy hour prices on beer and many food items from 3-6pm M-F also.

Also, they have another location in Old Orchard Beach that has been there for awhile and we didn't know it. They have music and entertainment during the summer months.

Also, Pete and Wayne from Sloppy Joes in Key West will be making a stop at
Jimmy's on Fri August 7 and Sat August 8. This comedy and music duo are
a very special act and a must see. Check them out at peteandwayne.com Tickets will go on sale soon! LOoks like a lot of fun. Tickets are $10 unless you want vip seating. We are going either way. Anyone want to go?
Tammy
user 12883080
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 1
Paul and I tried out this new restaurant by the mall, right beside Chuck E Cheese. It's awesome! They just opened. The menu is great-there are so many things I want to go back and try. We sat outside on the patio but it looks like fun to sit inside and have a great view of the kitchen making your food too. This would make a great meetup! They have happy hour prices on beer and many food items from 3-6pm M-F also.

Also, they have another location in Old Orchard Beach that has been there for awhile and we didn't know it. They have music and entertainment during the summer months.

Also, Pete and Wayne from Sloppy Joes in Key West will be making a stop at
Jimmy's on Fri August 7 and Sat August 8. This comedy and music duo are
a very special act and a must see. Check them out at peteandwayne.com Tickets will go on sale soon! LOoks like a lot of fun. Tickets are $10 unless you want vip seating. We are going either way. Anyone want to go?

Hey Andrea, This sounds like a lot of fun! I looked on my calendar and August 7th is a Sunday? Is this date right? Where can we get tickets? We would like to go with you guys:-)-

Hey Andrea...I just went to the website www. peteandwayne.com and they are performing in OOB on Aug. 5th & 6...Eddie has off Saturday the 6...would you guys want to go that night?
Andrea
user 9674620
Portland, ME
Post #: 16
Yes, Saturday the 6th sounds great! I knew it was the 5th and 6th but was thinking of your meetup on the 7th and wrote the wrong date. ;) Silly me. Yes, that is perfect. I think we need to get tickets ahead of time to make sure we get them.
Tammy
user 12883080
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 2
Yes, Saturday the 6th sounds great! I knew it was the 5th and 6th but was thinking of your meetup on the 7th and wrote the wrong date. ;) Silly me. Yes, that is perfect. I think we need to get tickets ahead of time to make sure we get them.

Hey Andrea, Do you know where we can get tickets?
A former member
Post #: 4
Jimmy is great!From what i recall he has OOB JtG's and Hooligans on the pier.
I am pretty sure i can make that ~Now just to find a partner to attend with me.
The P&W show rocks..
Oh yea i can make that!