The Portland Dining Out Meetup Group Message Board › Patanegra (Tapas) Groupon today only!

Patanegra (Tapas) Groupon today only!

user 4917434
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
I was delighted to see this restaurant pop up as today's Groupon offer.  I have a friend that ate there about two weeks ago and just has been raving about how good it was.   So now we all get to try it out.   We might even make this a meetup event  - although we will have to limit the Groupons that can be redeemed.   But in any case this is a deal that should appeal to all PDX foodies.   Below is the link that you can use that will gives me brownie points on my Groupon account if you use it.   You can also buy directly via Groupon - but since there is no extra cost to you if you use this link, I would certainly appreciate it.  Also you will then get your special link after the purchase that you can send to your friends and get credit when they buy as well:­

FYI - If you are already a member of Groupon you might have received an e-mail offering you a bonus discount if you purchase something by January 28.  I got my e-mail on January 19.   You only need to enter the code from that e-mail where it says redeem gift coupon on the upper right of the page - then buy your next Groupon.  If you already bought the Patanegra and forgot to enter the code first - you can cancel your first purchase anytime today while the offer is still open - then re-buy it after you redeem your code.