addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Portland Dining Out Meetup Group Message Board › Still a few spots left for Acadia tonight!

Still a few spots left for Acadia tonight!

Joanne
user 4917434
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
The restaurant has informed me that they can flexibly fit in a few late registrants, so I have extended the deadline for registration to 7:30 pm (dinner starts at 8:30). Not all restaurants will do this, but this one will. So those of you who were on the fence about coming still have one last chance to join us. We have 9 confirmed and I have 1 or 2 others that told me they would come - so we could fit in about 9 additional people. Just let me know by signing up before 7:30 pm. If you don't want to get e-mails for an event you are not interested in, remember to RSVP "no" and I won't send these types of e-mails to you. (The web site might still send you an automated reminder - that part I can't control.)
Joanne
Organizer