addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Portland Dining Out Meetup Group Message Board › Lapellah - just to clarify - no Groupon is needed for this event

Lapellah - just to clarify - no Groupon is needed for this event

Joanne
user 4917434
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Folks, just to clarify in case there was some confusion - no Groupon is needed for this event - I just happen to have one I will be using - I bought it a long time ago and it's about to expire - but I bought it because this is a restaurant I have wanted to try with this Group. Brad Root really does have a great rep as an up and coming star chef in the Portland/Vancouver area. We will try to go to his other restaurant in the future. We probably won't repeat this place since there are so many places to try that we have never been too. So please, if you want to try out Lapellah , here is your chance. I think it will be nice and cozy with their wood burning oven turning out a range of comfort foods on a chilly wet Oregon evening! Hope to see you tomorrow. Please sign up so I can adjust the reservation with the Restaurant.
Joanne