Portland Guitar Group Message Board › New Meetup: Jam Session at the Blue Diamond!

New Meetup: Jam Session at the Blue Diamond!

Lance V.
user 8611173
Portland, OR
Announcing a new Meetup for Portland Guitar Group!

What: Jam Session at the Blue Diamond!
When: Saturday, June 25, 2011 5:00 PM

Where: Blue Diamond
2016 NE Sandy Boulevard
Portland, OR 97232

Check it out!

This email is going out to *50* group members! I started the Portland Guitar Group on April 22nd of this year, and in less than two months our membership has grown in leaps and bounds. I'm glad to see such an interest in music and the guitar in particular.

We're back at the Blue Diamond on Saturday, June 25 at 5 pm. If you can think of 2 or 3 songs that you can be the song leader for, that would be great, but it's not necessary. You're welcome to strum along or just watch if you like. Acoustic or electric guitars are fine, but please bring an amplifier and a cable if you bring your electric. If you have any suggestions for the jam sessions, you can email me at lancevallis@gmail.com

Lance

www.lancevallis.com­

We're back! Meeting at the Blue Diamond on Saturday, June 11 at 5 pm. The previous jam session had some gems in there (Sleepwalk!). If you can think of 2 or 3 songs that you can be the song leader for, that would be great, but it's not necessary. You're welcome to strum along or just watch if you like. Acoustic or electric guitars are fine, but please bring an amplifier and a cable if you bring your electric. If you have any suggestions for the jam sessions, you can email me at lancevallis@gmail.com

Check it out!

Lance

www.lancevallis.com­