Portland Guitar Group Message Board › Free online guitar lessons with me using Skype

Free online guitar lessons with me using Skype

Lance V.
user 8611173
Portland, OR
Post #: 12
With the holiday season here, I'd like to spread some cheer. And this is great news for you. Yes, you. From now until January 15, 2012, I am offering FREE online guitar lessons with Skype! Learn from a professional touring musician, I will shortly begin a contract performing on board the Norwegian Cruise Line ship the Pride of America in Hawaii. Take advantage of this offer to get private, one-on-one, 45 minute online guitar lesson. Whether you've been playing for a while and would like to take your playing up to the next level, or are a total beginner and want to get started, I can help. I specialize in rock, blues, jazz, and funk styles. If you'd like to learn more chords, scales, songs, or how to solo, I can help. Check out my website at http://www.lancevalli...­ I have a bunch of lessons up there, as well as audio and video of my playing.

If you get a new guitar for Christmas and would like some lessons to go with it, hit me up! Or if you are giving a guitar as a Christmas gift to someone who would like lessons, send them my way! I can only offer lessons for free until January 15, 2012, at which point I will resume my regular rates. But until then, Skype lessons are free! Whether that's one lesson or five, they are free, free, free. I hope to continue teaching you for months to come, so I am offering this deal as a chance to check out online video lessons at no cost. And if you sign up and they're not for you, no hard feelings, I'm glad we tried. Let me know what you're interested in learning and ask me any questions. Thanks, happy holidays and have a great new year!

-Lance
http://www.lancevalli...­
(617) 759-5125
A former member
Post #: 18
That's nice, but I won't have my guitar until after then. Would you be willing to do something like this later?