I had a good time and my arms were pretty sore for a few days but would like to try it again on a Sunday. Come on out and join the fun.
We had some some new to climbing people that were suprisingly good.
The cost of the climbing Gym is $15 which includes a harness and shoes. (I will confirm this rate for our group and update)
They also have a bouldering area and a cool chimney climb that I liked. I climbed it and Andee did it inching up the walls. OLga says its a tougher gym than PRG. We like tougher!
This gym is very nice and has a cafe with beer and wine. A guest pass is available for free if you wanted to work out there also. Just Google
I will update with more info but as far as I can tell so far:
The ClubSport Adventure Center is the largest rock climbing facility in Oregon. The Gym features Bouldering areas as well as Top Roping and Lead Climbing routes for all levels. Our experienced staff will help you enjoy the Great Indoors!
- 11,500 square feet of textured climbing surface designed by Radwall
- Host site for USA Climbing and American Bouldering Series competitions
- The Pacific Northwest's largest indoor rock climbing gym
- 25 - 45 ft. tall walls, over 11,500 sq. ft. of textured climbing surface
- Cracks, slabs, features, and various degrees of overhanging terrain
- 95-150 routes and boulder problems
- Top-Roping, Lead Climbing & Bouldering
- Day passes, group rates, and teambuilding packages available
- Group and Private Instruction
- Competitive Climbing Team
- Youth Programming
- Winter, Spring Break, Summer & School Days Out Camps
- Rental Equipment Available
- Only rock gym in Oregon with chid care!
Plus any of you Rock Climbers who want to come coach us wanna-be's. It would be appreciated!