addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Portland Hiking Meetup Group Message Board Buy, Sell, Trade, Swap, Exchange › Sombrero and filter for sale

Sombrero and filter for sale

Claudio
user 4250936
Beaverton, OR
Post #: 77
Just because I don't use them anymore I'm selling the following

- MSR miniworks EX water filter. You can check it here. It sells new for $89, I'm asking for $40. I've used it for about a year so the filter element is still in working condition.

- Outdoor Research (OR) Seattle Sombrero in Khaki/Java color. Check it here. This is by far the best hat I've ever tried but it's way to warm for me (yes, I'm a hot head). I do recall using it in a downpour where the only thing that stayed dry was my head thanks to this hat. It sells new for $55, I'm asking for $30

I can bring them to the monthly meeting next week

Claudio
Bernadette aka D.
user 12665052
Woodburn, OR
Post #: 2
You still got the filter for sale? I might be interested.