addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Portland Hiking Meetup Group Message Board Plan & Invite › Ridge of Wonders, aka scramble to Little Mt Adams, Washington- CANCEL

Ridge of Wonders, aka scramble to Little Mt Adams, Washington- CANCEL

Phillip
NWPhil
Hillsboro, OR
Post #: 30
Hi, me and my wife are thinking in doing this hike below:

http://www.nwhiker.co...­

It's a long drive to TH, so departure from PDX area would be very early. All depends if indeed we are doing this as a day-hike or short camping trip - not decided at all yet

Anyone interested?
We have two spots or you can drive your own car.
This is a difficult hike, only for well experienced and equiped hikers, with scrambling and off trail navigation required.
check the link above, email me if interested.
Again, this is just a tentative for now - will confirm Friday morning

UPDATE***
the forest road is in bad shap - potholes galore, and from the latest reports, not suitable for a sedan/low clearance car
- it will be a day hike; early start with possible late finish (long day)

Sorry for the grey color, but I have no way to delete the post.
In part due to lack of interest from anyone else, part because Goat Rocks wilderness is indeed more beautifull, we now doing a camping trip instead.