The Portland Hiking Meetup Group Message Board Buy, Sell, Trade, Swap, Exchange › 4 Sale: Pearl iZUMi Women's Select MTB Cycling Shoes

4 Sale: Pearl iZUMi Women's Select MTB Cycling Shoes

Carol C
user 8164110
Portland, OR
Post #: 124
Pearl iZUMi Women's Select MTB Cycling Shoe
Size 41.0 American size 8.5 $ 49.00
New, never worn.
• Synthetic leather and mesh
• Manmade sole
• SELECT 1:1 Power Plate: SELECT Grade Nylon and Composite Fiber plate for lightweight stiffness and durability
• 1:1 Anatomic Closure: follows the natural anatomic shape of the foot to eliminate hot spots and remove pressure from your instep
• SELECT Heel Cup: with integrated Molded Power Band for benchmark heel hold and power transfer

Tried on as soon as I got them from amazon. Never left the house and never worn. Got another pair same time.

Carol 503-475-7025
Lara
user 11773529
McMinnville, OR
Post #: 2
Hi Carol,

Have you already got a taker on your cycling shoes? Do you have a picture by chance?

I wear 40 usually for European but 9 1/2 for American so I'm not sure if this is the right size for me. If they haven't sold, I'm interested. I live in McMinnville but will be in Portland next Friday 1/18 and could meet you in the afternoon or evening.

Please let me know if still available. Thanks!

Lara 503-501-8222