addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland International Adventure Travel Club Message Board › What to see and do in Montana and Wyoming?

What to see and do in Montana and Wyoming?

This message board is read-only.

Madhu
user 14317252
Portland, OR
Post #: 4
Hello Travellers,

I know this is meetup is for International travelling but I thought I will post few questions regarding United States as I am an International person and still very new in this country. I am planning on visiting Montana and Wyoming in the fall. I am wondering what to see and spent time in these two states. I am not a typical tourist. I would love to visit some local, country-side places and also enjoy the small town and cities. Infact I am open for any suggestion based on this that you all feel should be done and can be done in Wyoming and Montana for the first timers. I have been to Glacier National Park and Yellow stone National Park but haven't spent anytime outside the parks.

Any suggestions would be grealty appreciated.

Happy Travelling!!!
Madhu
Michelle
user 10744980
Portland, OR
Post #: 4
I have no suggestions for you, sorry but I have been thinking a lot about traveling a few states, this fall, also. I don't want to drive and don't know where Amtrak goes, so I have some googling to do.

Madhu, I hope you get lots of great suggestions because I just might end up going the same places you do!