addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland International Adventure Travel Club Message Board › Vancouver and Victoria Canada Trip Mar, Apr, May time frame

Vancouver and Victoria Canada Trip Mar, Apr, May time frame

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 4
Hey folks, I'd like to check out some of the sites in Canada in the next few months. Amtrak out of Portland has some pretty decent packages from here to Vancouver and they'll even book your hotel too. Anyone interested in traveling up north for 3-7 nights? I'd like to take off some time in March if possible, but if I can get one or more people to join I'd be open to any dates in the next few months. I priced out a package from Amtrak just to get an idea and for 5 nights (3 in Vancouver 2 in Victoria), round-trip tickets and taxes included was $993.62. Let me know if you are interested!