Portland International Adventure Travel Club Message Board › New Meetup: Portland International Adventure Travel Club Monthly Meeting!

New Meetup: Portland International Adventure Travel Club Monthly Meeting!

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Portland International Adventure Travel Club!

What: Portland International Adventure Travel Club Monthly Meeting!

When: October 21, 2009 7:00 PM

Where:
Boomer's Restaurant
1335 N. Hayden Island Drive
Portland, OR 97217

Hello!

I'm establishing the Monthly Gathering for our local Chapter of GEC! We'll be going over the various adventures that GEC has planned, as well as some local adventures that we will be planning.

As of now we'll be holding the first meeting at a small restaurant called Boomer's on Hayden Island. I'll list the address below. It'll be October 21st at 7pm. I'd like to make it the 3rd Wednesday of each month for consistency, but we may end up having 2 meetings a month eventually. And if the location isn't convenient for the majority we can certainly look into moving it somewhere else.

I'm very excited to meet the rest of the group! Please bring your ideas with you for some local adventures that we can look into.

If anyone has any questions feel free to email me at chris.coogle@staffmark.com and I'll gladly give directions, information, etc.

Boomer's Restaurant
1335 N. Hayden Island Drive
Portland, OR 97217

I-5 North to the very last exit in Oregon - Jantzen Beach exit. West side of the freeway, north of the Jantzen Beach Mall.

Hope to see everyone there!

Chris

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 2
Again, just wanted to thank everyone that showed up for the meeting! I've added a few photos of some of the group from last night. Also working on the first local adventure and will get the details out to everyone in the Club!

Chris