align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Portland LGBT Cycling Message Board Portland LGBT Cycling Discussion Forum › Hi there, my name is Rad Justice

Hi there, my name is Rad Justice

Radfield J.
Radfield
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
I have taken the lead on this Meet up from Nithan.  I am hoping that we can develop a core of riders that are interested in intermediate rides.  These rides would be determined by thr needs of the group.

I am new to the Portland Area.  I moved here in September and I am enjoying it tremendously.

I am also a Training Ride Leader for the AIds/LIFECYCLE 12.    A ride that is focused on ending the  stigma and discrimination of those living with AIDS and HIV.  It is a ride that happens June 3-8, 545 miles, SF to LA.  We will start a seeries to prepare for the ALC in January.  These rides will start a 20 miles in January and add 10 % distance a week that culminates in a century ride the 3rd week of May.

It would be great to have people from this group join Team Portland on the ALC training rides once they begin.  I will post the rides here.  There will be both Saturday and Sunday training rides scheduled.   You do not have to be registered for the ALC to join out training rides.  We have a Facebook Page for TEAM PORTLAND. (http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/teamportland/­ If you are interested it is an Open group.  It is a Team composed of LGBT and LGBT Friendly riders.  If you are interested, emal me here and I can add you to that group as well.  We are going to have a mixer in early Novemeber.  I will post as soon as I have the details. It would be great to see some of you there.

Please give me a call or email if you have any suggestions or questions regarding this meet up and/or Aids Lifecycle.

Radfield Justice

radfield@att.net

cell: 775-401-0105