Please remember to bring a copy of your recipe with ALL of the ingredients used, including packet ingredients. One member is gluten free, so it is important to include all ingredient information as well. THANK YOU!
The address & directions will be emailed out Wednesday, January 9th.
If the weather allows, we'll go sledding on the promenade so bring your sleds and wear warm clothing!
1. Date: Saturday, January 12th at 5pm
2. Location: Amber's house in Portland
Address & directions will be emailed out one week in advance.
3. Host: Amber
4. Theme: Soups, Chowders, and Chili
Please bring a soup, chowder, or chili, and a copy of the recipe to share. Please be sure to post the name of the soup, chowder, or chili you will be bringing. Please try to bring your item in a crockpot and a ladle or spoon to serve it with. We will need someone to bring bowls, napkins, and spoons too please. To sign up for an item, please post a comment at the bottom of this page. Also, please be specific about what you will be bringing so we don't have duplicates. Thank you!
1. Fish Chowder - Rebecca
2. Chili with ground beef - Sarah
3. Loaded Baked Potato - Stacy
4. White Chicken Chili - Kelly
5. Curried Zucchini Soup - Wendy
7. Pea Soup - Carol
8. Minestrone Soup - Dominica
9. Clam Chowder - Jackie
10. Moroccan Chicken Stew with Sweet Potatoes - Christine
11. Bean Florentine - Laura R
12. Chicken Soup - Celeste
13. Vegetarian Chili - Manisha
14. Three Sisters Stew (it's made with corn, beans and squash) - Andrea
15. Plates, napkins, and utensils - Amber
ALL MEETUPS Policy
Please remember, RSVP yes only if you plan to attend an event to allow us to plan accordingly. If you RSVP yes and change your mind on attending, you MUST provide at least 24 hours notice or you will be considered a "No Show". After 5 "No Shows", you will no longer be able to attend meetup events.