Our annual Halloween bonfire is back! Join us in your best costume for a great evening of fun sitting around the bonfire roasting marshmallows, telling ghost stories, and of course checking out everyone's costumes!
Location: My house in Limington. Address & directions will be emailed out one week in advance.
Additional information: Please dress up in a costume, bring a snack or drink to share with the group, and a few good ghost stories! (There are plenty on the internet if you don't know any.)
- Bring a snack or drink to share with the group
- Luke & I will be providing the bonfire, paper plates, cups, cookies, cake, and soda
- You should be able to see the bonfire from the road
- You may park in the driveway or along the edge of the road
- This is a bonfire at our private residence, so keep in mind that:
- the ground may be uneven outside (wear comfortable flats)
- the path through the yard will be dimly lit leading to the bonfire (walk carefully and follow the lit up pumpkins)
- there is a bathroom inside our house (with steps to get inside), but no outdoor facilities
- As with all meetups, please be responsible and courteous
- *****Also, please bring chairs! My yard is large enough to accommodate a large group, but I definitely don't have enough chairs for everyone that's signed up! Thank you!*****
Prizes: Best costume, scariest costume, and most original costume.
Scarecrows and goblins and nurses?! oh my!