August 5, 2012 · 10:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
Indian Cellar Hike
This is an easy hike that will take us about 1-2 hours, plus time for lunch by the river.
Contact Information: I will email my phone number the day before so if you get lost on your way to the hike, you can call for directions.
Additional Information: Bring a small picnic lunch. We'll eat when we get back by the river. This is a relatively flat 3 mile hike. Please make every effort to be on time. We will leave the parking lot at 10:10am SHARP.
Location: Indian Cellar, next to the Salmon Falls Library on Old Alfred Road, Hollis, ME
***If you input "101 Hollis Road" into your GPS, it will put you right by Old Alfred Road. ***
Directions from Portland:
1. Input "101 Hollis Road" into your GPS or mapping system.
2. Take Congress Street out of Portland. Continue straight as it turns into County Road-Rt 22 through Westbrook, Gorham, and Buxton.
3. Drive into Buxton. There will be an intersection with the Buxton Hannaford on your right. TURN LEFT AT THE LIGHT onto Route 202.
4. Right before you get to "101 Hollis Road" you will cross a BRIDGE into the town of Hollis.
5. Turn LEFT IMMEDIATELY after the bridge onto OLD ALFRED ROAD.
6. The parking lot is immediately on your LEFT.