|Sent on:||Saturday, December 1, 2012 7:49 AM|
Timing is everything in life!
Today would have been the perfect day for that hike - tomorrow not nearly so, unfortunately!
Slush, dampness, rain showers, fog, and mild temperatures do not make for a winter day in the woods - and all the forecasts are saying more or less the same thing for tomorrow
I will reschedule - same itinerary - for either Saturday or Sunday December 15th or 16th. If you have a preference to either day, let me know, as I am flexible to either day at this point.
Hike in the winter wilderness!, scheduled to occur on Sunday, December 2,[masked]:00 AM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.