addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Todd A.
user 68834312
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 2
I've been thinking about official titles for members. I have been using "Чебура́шка Нашего Времени" for myself (in parody of Lermontov's story), and have a couple of friends in Washington DC whom I would like to be "Почтётные Консули Во Вашингтон." I encourage each member to come up with a personal title. Have fun - I'm a bit of an Anarchists (yeah, Kropotkin! Nestor Maxhno!), so titles convey no powers or authority; they are simply a means of personal expression, and hopefully FUN.

By the way, cultural referents in your self-designated titles would be awesome!
Todd A.
user 68834312
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 3
Я начал дать юморические ими членам нашего общества (простите меня за грубую грамматическую ошибку – не помню формы “имя”). Если вам не нравятся, я меняю их. I'm pretty sure what I just wrote is full of errors, so what I meant was: "I started to give humorous names to members of our society (forgive me for my terrible grammatical mistake - I don't remember the forms of "name"). If [your names] do not please you, I'll change them." Check your profiles or the list of members for the names. Make some up for yourselves. Have fun.