Dr. Ross Mars is one of the most authoritative permaculture teachers today, having delivered over fifty permaculture courses during the last twenty years. Ross is one of the pioneers for introducing permaculture into the Australian school curriculum, d has instrumental in setting up permaculture-designed gardens in over twenty Australian schools, both primary and secondary, private and state (public) schools.
Ross has written four important books on Permaculture, including Getting Started in Permaculture: 50 Practical Projects to Build and Design Productive Gardens and The Basics of Permaculture Design.
Ross will deliver a talk entitled Permaculture: Future Directions in which he will share his thoughts and observations on the following questions:
- 1. After almost 40 years, how relevant is Permaculture?
- 2. What issues do we face in an uncertain future?
- 3. What opportunities will present themselves for permaculture practitioners?
- 4. What do we need to do?
- 5. What is happening in Australia?
Join us for a rare opportunity to learn from this prolific teacher, designer, and writer from the land of Permaculture's origination.