addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

PDX Permaculture Message Board › I am moving to portland ...

I am moving to portland ...

user 13620708
Ruskin, FL
Post #: 2
I am moving to Portland from Florida tomorrow, I am looking to rent ,or buy land that's is permacultured area . I have many years experience in the commercial ornamental plant and fish nursery profession ,but my true passion is all things related to permaculture . Any advise that could help would be most appreciated . Thanks a bunch... Dan
Kristiane Ravn F.
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
Did you find a place? Other wise call us to find out if we resonate: 503 848 2035. We are interested in sharing our place, that right now is for rent, but could be baought if we had enough money. We want to have a learning center here for people interested in all aspects of natural and sustainable living. We are new to permaculture, but excited to learn more. We just viewed our first video yeasterday. We have an organic garden that feeds more than our selves, fruit trees and lots of land and two large houses.

Love John and Kristiane