PDX Permaculture Message Board › urban farm-to-be

urban farm-to-be

A former member
Post #: 1
I live on 1.7 acres in SW Portland, OR (within the city limits) that I would like to consciously upgrade into an urban permaculture farm. It's a lovely south facing and sloping site with woods, wetland and lots of growing space. I'm looking for assistance, co-workers, business partners, whatever we might work out. There is living space here or you could commute. 1/4 share of the property will be for sale in June, 2014.
Kelly R.
user 11503189
Portland, OR
Post #: 1

Slightly off topic, but have you heard of Transition West Side?

We meet the second Sunday evening of each month with a topic of discussion or a demonstration.

This coming Sunday, we are doing a "show and tell" about water. We ask that everyone bring whatever you have done to prep for water shortages.

Please contact me and I will send you an invitation.

Kristiane Ravn F.
Portland, OR
Post #: 5
HI Emily
We have a similar idea just outside of Aloha, except that we also want to teach health, personal and spiritual development. Let's connect. I'm in Denmark right now, but my husband is at home. You may watch us present our idea here: http://www.youtube.co...­
If you feel any ressonance let's meet and see where it goes. Under all circumstances we can cooperate. John is at home and you may call him at 503 848 2035 or on his cell 503 504 2035 and say I wrote to you.

You can connect with me on email: kristiane@aima.dk or skype Aima-instituttet.
Love Kristiane