align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Portland Piano Players Message Board › Rehersal Pianist Needed for Man of la Mancha Production

Rehersal Pianist Needed for Man of la Mancha Production

Rick N.
RNobleman
Portland, OR
Post #: 10
Hello there,

I was wondering if you would mind passing on an opportunity to your group? We are working on a very unique version of Man of La Mancha, and we need a pianist to accompany rehearsals. This would be a great opportunity for a student as there are a lot of people with some great talent in our group, and we are focused on helping people learn and propel their career. I posted the listing below... I really hope you can help us out!

We are in need of a pianist to accompany rehearsals for our production of Man of La Mancha. We will rehearse on Mondays and Thursday, from 7-9 at Metropolitan Community Church on 2400 NE Broadway St Portland, OR 97232.

Sight reading/transposition abilities would be nice but aren't necessary I would provide a schedule so that the accompanist could practice prior to rehearsals if needed. Piano students are encouraged to do this!

Also, if you can just do some days (such as only Mondays in June), let me know! We will probably get a few people.

The piano will not be used at final performances, and we will start to transition away to instrumentalists around July. This is a volunteer opportunity.

Please feel free to pass along to anyone that is interested. Thank you!!

Kimberley Anne Gray
email: followkim@gmail.com