addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland SCI-FI Book Club Message Board › Left Hand of Darkness event... get tickets now for better seats.

Left Hand of Darkness event... get tickets now for better seats.

janet
jaruwa
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Got an email from the manager, Katie Watkins:

Section A are premium seats, so if those are left, get those!

Section B are the rows that are further back - some have a little bit of a viewing obstruction.

For the previews, they're both the same price, so A would be better.

Thanks,

Katie
Alan R.
user 13766994
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
Did anyone here see this? I did and would like to hear the opinions of others. Did you like it? Hate it? Why?
Joey G.
joey2264
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
Yea, several of us saw it on the preview day. I liked it. I hadn't read the book, but it made me want to.