addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland SCI-FI Book Club Message Board › "Members Choice" Poll Recommendations

"Members Choice" Poll Recommendations

janet
jaruwa
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Hi all,

I am creating a poll made up of "member choice" books for future reads, so if you have a book to recommend, here's your chance.
To add your book, please include:

***Title and author

***Link to website

***Why you liked it and would recommend it to others

For those of you who recommended books at past meetings, please let me know again so that I can keep track of all of them.  I never seem to find those scraps of napkins I write on at meetings!

Thanks,

Janet